Port Fairy Folk FEstival Dates:
We are very excited to announce our playing times at the upcoming 2018 Port Fairy Folk Festival!
There are two chances to see the full 8-piece band opening and closing the festival, and in addition, we'll put in our first ever appearance on Stage 3 Saturday night, where we'll be playing a few songs as part of the 'The Fairytale of Port Fairy' theme concert being held as a tribute to the Pogues.
Members of the band will once again team with the Tin Shed Singers and traditional Shantymen for the all-important Danny Spooner Memorial Shanty Session at the Wharf.
This year, we're also hosting an exclusive Shanty Workshop beforehand at the Lecture Hall, so you can warm up your voices and ensure everyone is well and truly in full shanty voice when we all join in to make Danny proud when we head down to the wharf.
Set times below:
- FRI 9th: Shebeen 5:15 – 6:00pm Welcome Concert
- SAT 10th: Lecture Hall 12:00 – 1:00pm Workshop: Sea Shanty Singing
- SAT 10th: The Wharf 4:00 – 5:00pm Danny Spooner Memorial Sea Shanties
- SAT 11th: Stage 3 10:30pm – 12:00am The Fairy Tale Of Port Fairy (Tribute Concert to The Pogues)
- MON 12th: Fiddlers Green 1:45 – 2:45pm Farewell